DYLEM VAUGHN, OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
Dylem is the Operations Associate for the Beacon Center of Tennessee. He serves an inter-departmental role in this position, working across all teams to provide assistance and support.
Raised alongside beef cattle, vegetables, and tractors on the family farm in Eagleville, Dylem graduated from homeschool and is currently attending TCAT Shelbyville with the intention of graduating with a degree in accounting.
Previously, Dylem served as the executive intern for two prospective charter schools and in the summer of 2022, was the policy department’s intern at Beacon.
- Favorite Sports Team: Tennessee Volunteers
- On the Playlist: Glenn Miller, Vaughn Monroe, Frank Sinatra, Harry James, and Anything from the Big Band Era
- Guilty Pleasure: Watching a black-and-white movie
- Favorite Food: Meatloaf and mashed potatoes, almost anything fried
- Random Fact About You: I have beaten over 300 people at rock-paper-scissors in one sitting.
Visiting, or interacting with, this website does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Although we are always interested in hearing from visitors to our website, we cannot accept representation on a new matter from either existing clients or new clients until we know that we do not have a conflict of interest that would prevent us from doing so. Therefore, please do not send us any information about any new matter that may involve a potential legal representation until we have confirmed that a conflict of interest does not exist and we have expressly agreed in writing to the representation. Until there is such an agreement, we will not be deemed to have given you any advice, any information you send may not be deemed privileged and confidential, and we may be able to represent adverse parties.