SUZANNE MICHEL, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Suzanne Michel is the Director of Operations at the Beacon Center of Tennessee. Suzanne is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Center. Prior to joining the Beacon Center, Suzanne worked for Congressman Bob Goodlatte in the House of Representatives in Washington, D.C. Originally from Little Rock, Arkansas, Suzanne obtained her BS in Business Administration from Bryan College in Dayton, Tennessee.
- Favorite Food: Chips & Salsa
- Hobbies: Pottery, Photography, Concerts, Birds, Astronomy
- Best Recently-Read Book: Death at La Fenice
- On the Playlist: Jack White, Regina Spektor, Pretenders, Anything 70's, Mary Chapin Carpenter
- Random Fact About You: I have a pet rooster who I let spend the night in a closet on stormy nights
Visiting, or interacting with, this website does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Although we are always interested in hearing from visitors to our website, we cannot accept representation on a new matter from either existing clients or new clients until we know that we do not have a conflict of interest that would prevent us from doing so. Therefore, please do not send us any information about any new matter that may involve a potential legal representation until we have confirmed that a conflict of interest does not exist and we have expressly agreed in writing to the representation. Until there is such an agreement, we will not be deemed to have given you any advice, any information you send may not be deemed privileged and confidential, and we may be able to represent adverse parties.